1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover) checks (for all returned checks there will be a $35 returned check charge added to the client’s account) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. James Valley Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
For clients that have established a positive history at James Valley Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Porter may extend the courtesy of an in-house payment plan. Please remember, A 3%, OR $6, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, MONTHLY FINANCE CHARGE WILL APPLY TO ALL UNPAID BALANCES AFTER 30 DAYS.